Memes That Make You Giggle

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240429_225654_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240503_172606_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20240503_172817_Facebook.jpg

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

The mouse one is screenshots from a short video from the late 90s or early 2000s. It was a funny video.

My clothesline issues suck because I can't really get the poles set properly in the ground because of the clay layer. They used to commercially dig clay 7 miles south of us.

I got an outdoor drying rack that is 7 feet long and found some laundry pole clips at Daiso. Use those as needed. Rack also has hanger holders so shirts get hung off both sides. No Bump hangers just make the shoulders better. I need to order another rack.

Dreamz

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The mouse one is screenshots from a short video from the late 90s or early 2000s. It was a funny video.

My clothesline issues suck because I can't really get the poles set properly in the ground because of the clay layer. They used to commercially dig clay 7 miles south of us.

I got an outdoor drying rack that is 7 feet long and found some laundry pole clips at Daiso. Use those as needed. Rack also has hanger holders so shirts get hung off both sides. No Bump hangers just make the shoulders better. I need to order another rack.
I am pretty old, so I do remember that video. Unlike most of today's tuff TV is not the same,lol

I nailed on the side of the coop and put a line there to a tree and it works all summer.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I am pretty old, so I do remember that video. Unlike most of today's tuff TV is not the same,lol

I nailed on the side of the coop and put a line there to a tree and it works all summer.

It worked well when I had the silkie pens about 50 foot apart from the large fowl pen and had two lines ran between them. The fencing was heavy enough and at a corner. Had prop sticks so everything stayed up.

Now this is what I do. It collapses and folds for storage. Holds 320 pounds but Ive never had that much on it. If we are in the 60°s everything will dry in a few hours.

20240504_230557.jpg

Latest posts