Frustratedearthmother's Journaling Journey

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Today has been better. I'm not letting up on him though.

I'll freely admit that I've been a _itch. I'm not in the best place myself right now. I'd like to skip Mother's day - but I can't do that to my son. He's the only one I can still 'mother." His b'day is tomorrow.

DD's b'day is coming up next month too. She would have been 40. I think I just have to accept that this time of year is going to suck from now on.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I swear to goodness I'm ready to shoot every animal on my place! I think the solar flares are messing with every critter's intelligence.

Banded a bunch of bucklings this morning. I think 5 of them... One got away so I caught a different one and banded him just because I felt like it!

DH woke up really dizzy. Took his BP and it was 197/99! WTHeck? Neither one of us slept well last night He as snoring and I was grouching about it. I checked to make sure he had his CPAP mask on and yep.... So, he comes downstairs this morning and tells me that yes, he was wearing his CPAP mask, but that he neglected to turn on the machine. Oh. My. Gosh.

BP went down after his morning meds - thank goodness.

Worked on a hoop house out in the pasture for the bucks. Now they can't' gripe about being kicked out of their previous pen area.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
...He as snoring and I was grouching about it. I checked to make sure he had his CPAP mask on and yep.... So, he comes downstairs this morning and tells me that yes, he was wearing his CPAP mask, but that he neglected to turn on the machine....
Mine has an autostart feature. One less thing for me to worry about

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm thinking about you this morning 🫂
Thanks. It's already been an emotional day, and it's just barely started. Trying to focus on the good memories. I need to buck up before DS gets here. Don't want him to feel slighted in any way.

Mine has an autostart feature. One less thing for me to worry about
That's cool!

Latest posts