At the risk of sounding crazy...

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
At first, I thought you were talking about me! I wouldn't be able to tell if any of that is going on. If I feel like that, I just contribute it to my Meniere's. And, I have noticed what I thought was just a tad of that lately. So, maybe it's not after all. :hu

User4960

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I...

...don't think it is solar flares doing it to people and animals.

More likely we are getting older. Or, more likely it is radioactivity from those reactors over in Japan last year.

That would be much more likely, so would be my best guess. There really are "THEYS" out there in the world, in this case "they" do not want a world alarmed over something that nothing can be done about, and besides, "they" want to make sure "they" can still build nuclear reactors so that "they" can make bazillions of dollars. Besides, everyone supposedly needs all that electricity.

After all, precisely what property of solar flares affects exactly what physiological aspects of our animal, mammal, primate, great ape, human bodies? (I left out scalless fish and amphibian even though we do have ancestors who were those kinds of animals, simply because taxonomists leave them out too, very paraphyletic of them to do so).

lazyday

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Have you been checked to see if you are having vestibular problems?

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Funny I just came across this topic. Hubby and I have been feeling the same way, kind of blah. I have a razor sharp memory and my memory has left me a couple times this past month where i forgot abotu something important. Hubby has had the same problems. And lots of headaches. I am thinking it was this weird 80 degree March weather.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I've had headaches also and I rarely have those....and these are quite intense~almost at migraine level.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
the solar flares over the past few weeks have been larger than normal, infact theres been some pretty intense solar storming going on.
plus mercury ust reacently left retrograde which always effects magentic pulls, the poles ARE sifting (ever so slightly, as is naure, they do it regulary) and salnity has increased slightly, being we are heavy salt water based we ARE naturally effected by gravitational and magnetic feilds (just liek the ocean being effected by the moon) and solar flares/sotorms do agrviate and set off magnetic flares along laylines.

(least as has been explained to me by geologists and astronomers)

for the vast majority of the population these little changes in magnetic pull dont effect..but for some who are sensitive to it, YES youll feel "off balance" kind of like your walking at a slightly odd angle sometimes,and generla fuzzy brained
have any of you folks who do feel these shifts had our iron counts tested. most folks sensitive to the shifts have slightly elevated metals in the blood.
i personally am very high in iron.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
well, I have been feeling it! And my daughter has too...she thinks it's pregnancy, but she has alot of the same symptoms as I do. Keeps getting checked and everything is normal...
And because I have huge anxiety on top of it all, it hasn't been fun, but I'm getting through it. Glad to hear I'm not the only one...misery loves company :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
And no baby yet.... :pop I supposedly went 2 wks over for all of mine...I say supposedly because I knew when I got pregnant for at least one of those and the docs had the due date wrong, wrong, wrong. Anyhoo, they induced me each time I "went over"...now I know they did it for their own convenience and so they could schedule the births. Each time they had me feeling like it should have happened but it wasn't , it did cause anxiety while I waited for something to happen.

Just once I would have liked to have went into a natural labor cycle....darn doctors! :rant It wasn't until I became a nurse that I understood that all of it was unnecessary...I was steamed.

The old folks always say, "It takes as long as it takes." I guess there is wisdom in that simple statement.

Here's a hug for you, Morel.....praying that you won't feel anxious! :hugs

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
the solar flares over the past few weeks have been larger than normal, infact theres been some pretty intense solar storming going on.
plus mercury ust reacently left retrograde which always effects magentic pulls, the poles ARE sifting (ever so slightly, as is naure, they do it regulary) and salnity has increased slightly, being we are heavy salt water based we ARE naturally effected by gravitational and magnetic feilds (just liek the ocean being effected by the moon) and solar flares/sotorms do agrviate and set off magnetic flares along laylines.

(least as has been explained to me by geologists and astronomers)

for the vast majority of the population these little changes in magnetic pull dont effect..but for some who are sensitive to it, YES youll feel "off balance" kind of like your walking at a slightly odd angle sometimes,and generla fuzzy brained
have any of you folks who do feel these shifts had our iron counts tested. most folks sensitive to the shifts have slightly elevated metals in the blood.
i personally am very high in iron.
Thank you for the explanation. That is a good reason!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well I am still feeling the same way...and have spoken to many women in this area who are also dealing with the same symptoms. The doctors here are saying that it has to do with atmosphere, and they can do nothing to help. It is bad...we feel like we have either had too much to drink, or spent too much time in the sun...all the time!! Apparently there are many many complaints about this in the emergency rooms here. Just strange. They say mostly women in thier 40's and 50's.
I am seeing a man close to here called a 'correcteologist' about it. He has done a check up and says I am dealing with thyroid and hormonal problems. He has been working on me, and I do have to say that he is very good at what he does because my anxiety that I have dealt with all my life is gone, along with the heart palputations. He is working on the fatigue part of it this week, and says that by the end of next week I will no longer be dizzy either. I believe him, because everything he says has happened for me so far. I just really want to know what the cause of this is in all the women around here!