Bayer?

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Is anyone else totally freaked out by the fact that Bayer is about to buy Monsanto? It's really been a kick in the pants to get to being more self sufficient.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
So, maybe they will change some things? :idunno

Maybe they need to sell more aspirin? :hide

I'm more concerned that China bough Smithfield from Luter!!
.......why do you think I raise hogs, now?........

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm more than a little concerned that someone who could make money off people being sick from eating food are now in charge of chemicals that are being used in agriculture.

China bought Smithfield? I didn't like Smithfield to begin with.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The majority of people actually think GMO's are a good thing and that we can't feed the world without them. Pass the Kool-Aid.......

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I never much cared for Kool-aid ;)

That's because you don't guzzle at the fountain of fools. You think for yourself and use your head for more than a hatrack. You are on your own personal quest for truth and common sense tells you that those in authority are liars and care not for your or your family's well being. Raise your own food, eat what you yourself provide and your family will be healthy. Good for you.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I can only watch parts of it because I don't have real internet. I'll have to finish the videos when I do. The first one is fascinating. I love hearing the perspective of people in other countries. I disagree with some things in the second video but agree with others.

And thank you @baymule. It's not always easy is it?

Latest posts