Bone Spurs Found A Treatment/Cure

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I developed a bone spur on my heel. It got worse and worse, it hurt so bad I could barely walk sometimes. The throbbing pain even woke me up at night. I am not one to take medications unless I am in extremely bad shape and even then, only for a short time. So I googled "bone spur heel homeopathic" and proceeded to read and study.

This is a link to a cell salt remedy guide.

http://www.forresthealth.com/cell-salt-remedy-guide/

This is a link to what I purchased and there is also a link to cell salts guide on this page. I bought the 500 tab size of calc flour.

http://healthygoods.com/1-hyland-s-calc-fluor-6x-cell-salt-500-tabs.html

I also purchased the Bioplasma because it contains all 12 cell salts. I got the 500 tab size.
http://healthygoods.com/hyland-s-bioplasma-500-tabs.html

I took 4 tabs of each, 3 times a day, under my tongue. Within 3 days, some of the pain subsided. THREE DAYS! The pain was still there, but it wasn't as excruciating as it had been. I kept to this regimen for 1 1/2 months, then stopped for several weeks. Then I did a week on, a week off. It has been 3 months and while I still feel it when I'm on my feet a lot, I can WALK!! The inflammation is gone, I don't wake up at night from the pain and I can wear tennis shoes again. I could only wear flip flops, not a problem here in this climate!

The best part is, NO SUGERY. And for under $20!!

I wanted to share my experience with ya'll. If anyone has bone spurs, for $20 and some time, you might feel a lot, lot better. It won't be a quick fix, but it sure beat the alternative, at least for me.

Satisfy yourselves, research and study cell salts, there are 12 and they have many uses. It might be that you have a different condition that cell salts can help you with.

Smart Red

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I had a co-worker with the same problem. She went to the doctor for help and came back to tell us that she, according to the doctor, had sperm on her heels. We all wondered how that happened.

I am glad that you found a solution. For me, the podiatrist made a set of inserts that have solved the problem.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
My question for the doctor would be, Huh?

goatgurl

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
indeed!? i have what in my heel??? i worked with a podiatrist some years back and he gave me some exercises to do for my heel spurs and it took about a week but it worked well for me. i still do them some when i feel those tendons start to tighten up. baymule I'm so glad your treatment helped you. those things sure hurt

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I've always been of the opinion that spurs belong on the OUTSIDE of your boot, not in your heel. :hide

Latest posts