Far far away

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hi WantanWoodsman,

Welcome to the forum! One great thing about a forum like this is we are not so "far far away" from each other when we are here! You'll find this a great forum with some good people and good advice. We look forward to your participation here, too. Tell us a bit about yourself, and what motivated you to sign up with SS.

Jim

WantonWoodsman

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Hi WantanWoodsman,

Welcome to the forum! One great thing about a forum like this is we are not so "far far away" from each other when we are here! You'll find this a great forum with some good people and good advice. We look forward to your participation here, too. Tell us a bit about yourself, and what motivated you to sign up with SS.

Jim
I live on a smallholding with my wife, 3 dogs, 6 chickens and 16 sheep. Never really could get accustomed to living in a city. Always been and outdoors type of person. Love wildlife and being able to do my own thing. I joined SS to learn from you guys, make friends and maybe even achieve my ultimate goal to live off the grid and be totally self sufficient. Thanks for the welcome Jim

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My pleasure WW. Looks like we can do some learning from you, too. The forum is a bit slow this time of year as most are busy with gardens, animals, markets, chores, projects, etc.