FarmerJamie - A new beginning

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh my! that doesn't sound ok at all. Glad you feel better this morning.

It won't be much longer and I'll be wishing for the 40's. It's already uncomfortably humid here this morning. Rain coming...

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
First whack at the yard, about half done. It's been a long time since I have had my bottom in a tractor seat.
Had to stop. The cold wind was tearing me up.

20240420_143620.jpg

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Get some dirty in that FEL 😂 can't have clean on a tractor!! Yep, brisk air and tractor riding thru it gets cold. Wait until it rains, snows, etc -- old memories will flood back. 😉
Will use the FEL to move the dirt soon. Going to install a flag pole, so I plan to shovel the dirt into the bucket.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Dishwasher loaded, 4 boxes addressed in the kitchen, two loads of laundry done, two bags of trash collected in the garage, built a stand for putting the mini fridge in the laundry room.

ALMOST able to use the kitchen table. ALMOST

All to avoid going outside. 😆

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
So wasn't certain where the property line is with the neighbor. They mowed this evening, now I know. The one day in the past 10 days that the wife felt like venturing out. Went to the home improvement store for another shelving unit and got a grill on sale. Wanted to point out my landscaping plans for completing this summer. I had a few tasks laid out, I now have 3 projects.

In project management, it's called scope creep. And my list of deer resistant flowers did not figure into the future plant list

Yee-ha