hello from northeastern NC

bessfisher

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm really looking forward to learning a lot here and sharing some of my wisdom, as well.

I'm a disciple of Christ, Christian wife, homeschool mommi of 4 (2 grown and gone, 2 still at home - 28, 26, 19, and 13 - g-g-b-g), grammi of 3 (so far - 4, 1, and 3 weeks - g-b-g), caregiver for my parents who live next door (87 and 85) and my neighbor who lives across the street (81), homemaker, and Christian speaker/comedienne/author (speaking for 5 years now, finishing up first book this summer), and crafter.

In my "spare time"o_O I love to read, crochet, and sort beads (I do make stuff with them, too, there's just something about putting them "in order" that is VERY relaxing to me!!!):love

I do wear dresses/skirts all the time, and wear a headcovering 24/7. I'm not "weird" just totally devoting my life to the One Who gave His for me!!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Welcome to SufficientSelf! :frow

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We are glad to have you here! Sounds like there is never a dull moment around your house, and it sounds like your house is filled with love. Do you raise a garden? Do you can/freeze/make jelly? Many of us came to this site and the other sister sites from backyardchickens.com My favorite site is www.theeasygarden.com but I have to check in on SS too! Can't wait to hear more about you and your family!

Smart Red

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Welcome, @bessfisher! Why does it seem that the busiest folks always seem to have time for more? It sounds like you have a very busy life. Glad you're here to learn and share together.

TwoCrows

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
So glad you could join Sufficient Self! Make yourself at home here and we look forward to learning more about you!

Support

Almost Self-Reliant
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow! You are such a busy bee! Hope you have more time to enjoy SufficientSelf.

Glad to have you here.

:welcome

Latest posts