In Coming Newbie....In Coming Newbie.....!!!!

TwoCrows

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Greeting and salutations!! I hope everyone is doing well on this fine day!

Yes, as you can see, I am new here. I have been a member on the sister site BYC for several years now and have never been over here yet! About time eh? Sumi, :frow, decided it was time for me to expand on my time spent on my pc. Wait til the hubby finds out my time here is about to double! :ep

A little about myself...Married to a great guy for 25 years. We live in a fairly isolated area of New Mexico and being self sufficient is very important to us being able to live where we do. No neighbors for miles. Love the complete isolation and utter silence that engulfs us daily. Although I am not so sure we are not emitting huge amounts of noise ourselves! Ha!

We keep chickens, quail, have a 5 year old Maltese that is more spoiled then ever thought humanly possible. I love to garden, can our produce, make bread :drool and I am very involved in Herbs and Alternative medicine. We use solar power where possible, and practice being prepared for any emergency or natural disaster. Thankfully the hubby is skilled enough to fix everything around here and we try to be as self sufficient as possible. We try to leave the tiniest foot print as possible on this great planet.

We are always learning new ways on how to continue with our lifestyle, so hopefully this site will help us learn more!!

Thank you for reading and have a fantastic day!!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Welcome! Great to see you over here :hugs

TwoCrows

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I am glad to be here and can't wait to dive into these threads and see what is going on these days!!

Thanks so much for having me!!! :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:welcome Look forward to reading more about what you're doing.

TwoCrows

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for such warm welcomes! :)