Mother Earth News Fair Asheville

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Anybody going?? I'd love to meet up, of course that's assuming I can slow down long enough! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see everything!!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
They had one in Seven Springs, Pa a few years ago. ALMOST went then. Would enjoy hearing a summary of your experiences

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I had to google it to see where Asheville is, but since it's in NC, there's just no way I can go. If it were closer, I'd try.

hqueen13

Reaction score
Yes, Jamie, the have it in seven springs every year. This is the first year they have held any other outside of the original 2. There are 11 hours of talks on a total of 11 stages, I'm having a terrible time deciding what to do!
If it is good then we might try to get to seven springs in the fall this year too. It would be awesome to meet some of yall!

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Oh man!!! Too late finding out!!!..or hubby and I would have been there! No way we can do that this weekend...darnnit. :barnie Is there any way to get on an email list to get notice of them? This is a definite do-able function....and so close to us. Asheville is 125 miles away.

hqueen13

Reaction score
Aww bummer Mox! It was GREAT! I had so much fun!
Now we're talking about going to PA too this fall since the bd and V didn't get to go with us. I can't wait!