$3 SS Purchase

Leta

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I was in the WM craft department this week, and made an impulse buy. It is a scissor sharpener from Fiskars.

DH is a chef, and he sharpens knives regularly, but the way scissors are made now, it's very hard to take the apart to sharpen them properly.

This little do hickey from Fiskars was made with a ceramic sharpening bit, so I thought it was worth trying. It's orange and white, and about the size of an Eisenhower dollar.

IT WORKS. DH was even impressed, and that's saying something. It sharpened everything from teeny beard scissors to giant fabric scissors. I had coupons for new scissors. I threw them away.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Does it have 2 sides one coarse and the other fine and little white bar things inside???

I have one like that.

G

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have one too, it came with my pair of fiskers scissors.. I use it all the time on the cheap dollar store scissors that I take to the school and use for the sewing. They sharpen quite well. Great buy!
And a silly thing- I got one of the handled little knife sharpener (white and blue) and sharpened several knives well with it.. but I used it on my really old food processor on the blades and it did wonderful.

Latest posts