9/11

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Let us not forget the brave souls who lost their lives today from the innocent people in the Twin Towers, to the first responders trying to help them. We need to come together as a nation, now, and in the future.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
If anything this should be a constant reminder of what we are up against with all the ones trying to change what this country really represents.
I think of it often, and say a thank you for all that tried to help and rescue, and a prayer for those that were lost. My sister lives in CT and so many from that area were lost in NYC in the towers.... it is a "bedroom community" area for workers that commuted everyday....

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm not from the US but this was such a major event world wide, yet this year I hardly heard a peep about it in the media here. I cant ever forget either, even not having known anyone personally affected. Such a shocking act. USA seems a very different place today to what it was back then, it still seems so recent in my mind. My thoughts were with the victims on the day.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
firefighters.jpg
Firefighters honor those that died in 9/11 by climbing the equivalent of 110 floors in full rig. They have done this every year.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wow! That is really a tribute, I wish I was there to give them a standing ovation.

It is sad that we, as a nation, are starting to forget that tragedy. And the fact that a few good people on the plane that stood up to the terrorists and prevented it from being even worse.