Alrighty Folks...POW Pics needed! **Big new call out in #124**

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I'm sure punkins cranberry swirl bread is/was delicious, but if it sat on her cupboard as long as it's be POW, it'd be rock hard and break a tooth or six if someone bit it!! ;)

I need some more submissions from ya'll so I can start changing out the pics again. Winter themed pics are good, or Christmas, Winter Solstice, etc.

:)

You can post them in this thread or PM or email them to me. :D

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
You are welcome to take one from my blog! My last post on my blog has some great pictures that I just love of DD feeding or kissing the chick or of my turkeys or my rooster!
I am not sure how to post them here.

okiegirl1

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
You are welcome to take one from my blog! My last post on my blog has some great pictures that I just love of DD feeding or kissing the chick or of my turkeys or my rooster!
Pam, I just read thru your blog. I love it! love all the pics and I don't even know the kids. They look so happy! you must be a great mom. :D

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
I e-mailed a couple critters to you...not real ones! A pic of Tom and Te'a looking cute. Didn't get it? I couldn't upload it here, it kept saying I already had that picture, and I didn't.:(

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
okiegirl1 said:
PamsPride said:
Pam, I just read thru your blog. I love it! love all the pics and I don't even know the kids. They look so happy! you must be a great mom. :D
Thank you! I try to be a good mom. I love being able to be with my children and I just enjoy them!

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
freemotion said:
I e-mailed a couple critters to you...not real ones! A pic of Tom and Te'a looking cute. Didn't get it? I couldn't upload it here, it kept saying I already had that picture, and I didn't.:(
Yes, I got it. :) I'm trying to get it OUT of the email LOLOL

We still need lots more submissions, though!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Here are a few food pics

1000596s.jpg

Low carb almond cookies

1001666r.jpg

Pizza pot

And here is a hand knit hat made with a knifty knitter
1001765a.jpg

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Nah! We want to encourage people to visit the site, not scare them off with my ugly mug! LOL

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Oh, I just love that hat, Wifezilla! :D I vote for that photo. :) The pizza pot looks tasty too! :drool

I sent a photo of the winter squash I grew this year to you Quail, a while ago, maybe it got deleted?