Anyone do this???

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sent the wrong email to someone.....I just did :lol:

hubby and I are emailing back and forth. he wants a new truck (now). I email back it will have to wait about 10 mos to pay off my SUV then put that money toward a truck payment. He emails back, we are poor and have to get out of this money pit. Huh, LOL.......boy his reasoning goes out the window when he wants to go truck shopping.

So in the meantime, shool homeroom mommy emails me and says 1st grade to donate hot dogs/rools/mustard for math night next week. Can you donate and help?

I email back to hubby----we are not in a money pit. but it is time to save. not time to spend. if you want something you have to save up and stop spending money at every whim. time to stop the leak of money from the old wallet...then you can get what you want. so we can't spend right now.

well....I sent that to school mom.

:gig :gig

she emails back----I am so sorry to upset you. You do not have to bring anything for math night (huh what the....what did she mean?)

then I read back the whole email....I had sent hubbys message to her. Now she thinks I can't swing a pack of hot dogs for math night :lol: :gig

I gotta slow down when emailing people back :ep

So has anyone sent emails to the wrong people??

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Umm... yes. DH works out of town. His only access to internet is his work computer. Decided to send him an 'interesting' email. He said he never got it. Next day, his boss couldn't look him in the eye. Guess we know who DID get it! Oops, no more emails for me!! :hide

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
SSDreamin said:
Umm... yes. DH works out of town. His only access to internet is his work computer. Decided to send him an 'interesting' email. He said he never got it. Next day, his boss couldn't look him in the eye. Guess we know who DID get it! Oops, no more emails for me!! :hide
:ep :lol: :gig :lol: :gig

Haven't sent any e-mails to the wrong person, but I can see how it could happen.

FC, did you let them know you sent them the wrong e-mail?

cheepo

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Recently my hubbies daughter....
(who is trying to get in an artist residency in iceland...)
Was accepted to one..but it was one that cost...
and she sent her dad a note.
including how she really wanted to go to another free place...
ooooppppsss.....she axcidently sent it to the residency...
and not her dad... :hide

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea Deb I emailed her back after a bit when I was done laughing.
I told her big mistake, it wasn't for her and not about math night. haven't heard back. she probably thinks I am nutso or something

alot of email opps out there :lol: