Anyone in KY

rev

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Im here in KY, looking for like minded people. Im currrently managing a 250 acre farm with 2 year plans to purchase my own 40 acres. We garden, homeschool, hunt, raise chickens, ducks, and geese. We are looking for friends that might be interested in some of the same things. Also we have horses... that we desperately need to learn to ride!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Welcome to SufficientSelf! :frow I'm not in KY, but I'm sure you'll find a local or two here. Good luck with the horse riding lessons! I used to ride frequently, it's a very enjoyable hobby. See you on the forums!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Welcome to our craziness! I'm amazed you had time to find us with all the things you do!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:welcome What kind of horses do you have?

rev

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Tennessee Walkers. One sorrel thats 11 and broke better than me...lol. The others a beautiful pinto that only rides good if he knows you know what youre doing. He needs a little work for sure. Both geldings. Our donkey will let you saddle him up and climb on, he just wont move...

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I have a friend that lost her TW last year. But the owner of the farm where I have my horses has one, and will let her ride him.

Latest posts