Anyone ordered from Pierce-Ohio/Freckleface.com (gamma seal lids)?

Home Maker

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I want to order some of these, and this place seems to have the best price. I can't find any reviews on this company, and I hate to just order without knowing their reputation.

sufficientforme

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have never ordered through them, but have seen recommendations on BYC for that company. If I remember right I had them in my cart through them but the shipping was pretty high. Not positive though.

Home Maker

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Thanks. I will have to compare their shipping costs.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Home Maker said:
Thanks. I will have to compare their shipping costs.
No...THANK YOU for asking. They have some pretty neat products and I think I am going to order some from them.:cool:

big bertha

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I ordered my gamma lids from them. They seemed to have the best price, and I did a LOT of searching! I had no problems at all. Got my stuff fairly quickly and have been using my gamma lids.

Home Maker

Power Conserver
Reaction score
SKR8PN, You're welcome! I have a really difficult time opening buckets, so this will be a great solution.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Wow, that was a great price. I wish I had that last month. Next time I order I'll go there for the lids. g

Are those buckets mentioned above food grade? I often wonder if they need to be if using the mylar bags? Any Ideas there?

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
I just got my buckets and lids I ordered today!! The buckets ARE food grade but you will need to wash them before you install the lids or put any food stuffs in them.
I will also HIGHLY recommend the dog food container they sell with the same style twist on/off lid!! I got one of those as well and man is it ever NICE!!!! Now I don't have to worry about one of our dogs self feeding if I forget to put the lid back on the dog food container we used to have!:D:D:D