Are we close to SHTF scenario?

Shella

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Maybe I am paranoid. But idk because i just feel a shtf/teotwaki scenario is nearing? How yall feel about it?

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I do as well. Any ideas/speculations as to what it may be?

DeniseCharleson

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Shella said:
Maybe I am paranoid. But idk because i just feel a shtf/teotwaki scenario is nearing? How yall feel about it?
No doubt many of us feel that it is "close" or "near" but our definition of those terms may not be the same. Perhaps a more meaningful way to ask is for an "order of magnitude" estimate. Days? Weeks? Months? Years? Decades? Centuries?

I feel that a truly life-altering change is several years away.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I'm pretty much with Denise on this one. It's immenent, but not quite here yet.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
I'm pretty much with Denise on this one. It's immenent, but not quite here yet.
That is how I feel as well. It may be 4 to 8 years away. I feel this way because of the way my homestead is progressing. It is taken in stages, and after we conquer the bad part of it. It flourishes. I am getting into our dairy production now, we first got a calf it died. But we are in the process of adding some goats. I have the elctronet fencing set up now for it, the ground wire and box have to be setup and some modifications, then it will be ready. So I see it as a process....

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Hurry up Buff. I don't think it'll be 8 years before it starts.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Wannabefree said:
Hurry up Buff. I don't think it'll be 8 years before it starts.
What is your prediction?
I don't have specifics, a lot depends on how the election goes and I'm not getting into the politics of that. A lot depends on well... a lot. I'm thinking about 4 years though if things don't begin to turn around soon. History has a lot to do with my view. Bible has a lot to do with my view. Politics has a lot to do with my view. It's all just personal opinion though ;)

Big_White

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I to have the same feeling. I just hope that I have enough done in order to survive and defend myself.

Latest posts