Are you registered to vote?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I asked myself this question this morning so I decided to check. I googled "Am i registered to vote?" And pulled up the Illinois State Board of Elections, ---> https://ova.elections.il.gov/registrationlookup.aspx
I filled out the form and pressed the Submit button. It came back saying "REGISTRATION STATUS COULD NOT BE RESOLVED."

I then called the country clerks and the nice lady who answered asked me a couple of questions and verified I was indeed registered to vote.

This is a BIG problem! The State of Illionis says i'm not registered, when I really am. This false information could have detered me from showing up at the polling station to cast my vote and I'll be damned if I'm not going to exercise my right to vote.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Do you have to pre-register? We can register at the polls in NH, so that wouldn't deter me! And yes, I am registered to vote and will be doing so this week :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Do you have to pre-register? We can register at the polls in NH, so that wouldn't deter me! And yes, I am registered to vote and will be doing so this week :)

At a girl - vote!

I believe in IL, you have to pre-register. I got my voter ID card when I got my driver's license. I'm a registered independent and because of this I get calls from both parties. BTW if the polls are messed up it's because of me. One day I'll be a basement dwelling low IQ Hillary voter, the next day I'll be a deplorable common reneck Trump voter. Gotta keep them guessing, besides it's nobodies business but my own. :lol:

I was just talking with my wife about this, she's not registered to vote and she told me I have to vote for the family. I thought that was kind of funny because my vote only counts for myself.

I think I'll show up at the polling station Tuesday and tell them in broken english that I'm Jaun Hung Guy from Nicaragua, i arrived yesterday to your beatuful land to cast my vote for me and my wife for barack hussein obama.

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Yep, since being 18. Have only missed a few primaries. Already voted for Tuesday's election....

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You darn right I am registered to vote and already have. Husband too. I took my kids with me to vote when they were small and explained the process to them, they are grown up and they vote too.

Voting is one of the more better rights we have here in the USA.