At the risk of sounding crazy...

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
has anyone else felt "off" this past month? Kind of fatigued, dizzy, can't focus...anxious and perhaps moody? I sure have...and I have been reading that it could be related to the solar flares we've been having so often this month. I know others who have been feeling like this too...mostly since around the 11th and 12th of March. Usually spring is my best time of the year...i get so energized, not this year.
maybe I am just crazy...I sure feel like it lately! :lol:
But I figured I'd check in with you all.
Seems to me it is more the 'creatives' that are getting hit with this. Any thoughts?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I've had trouble some days getting motivated, but I think it's more to do w/what's going on in my body than anything else.

odd_duck99

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hard to say... we've been under some pretty intense stress here, and the weather sure isn't helping!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi Morel

I feel off...in fact I wrote about it in my journal.

but I don't think it is solar flare or anything like that. I truly can account for troubles in my body right now. infected tooth, having health issues I am straightening out right now, just hit 50 and in pre-menapause (I thought I was IN IT) but Dr. said no, bloodwork shows just starting :rolleyes: :rolleyes:, and I get severe allergies that make me off and dizzy and lightheaded and clogged and if I chop off my head I would be wonderful :)

So I feel like you but truly I can see why I feel this way.

eating dinner a bit ago chatting with Tony I said I was putting food in the market and I have labels printed for soap for the camper! WT??? truly I just mix up words now.

Are you sure allergies etc aren't messing with you?

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Nope, no allergies..no stuffy noses or any other sign of allergies at all...just this dizzy/fuzzy thinking/fatigue that seems to last a good part of the morning thing that sets of panic attacks that surge in and out the rest of the day most days, and can be triggered by almost anything.
I was a morning person until 3 weeks ago, and suddenly it seems that my best time is mid to late afternoons and evenings...
I tried to attribute it to perimenopause...but to hit that suddenly?
I have had other symptoms of perimenopause for a couple of years now, night sweats, breast tenderness, and the last couple of months late menses...but this is crazy now. Although there has been some stress, nothing that I think would throw me over the deep end.

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've been feeling run down, dizzy, and generally blah... but it's explained by the fact that my blood pressure has dropped to 80/40, I'm anemic, 29 weeks pregnant and looking after a toddler :)

All I want to do is sleep all day, and I just don't have that option... then bedtime comes and I'm awake half the night.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ive been generally "off kilter" this past month, my brain just feels fuzzy...
but ive always been rather effected by magnetic sings and such.

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've actually been great all winter, sleeping well and getting lots accomplished during the daytimes. I think it is the weather--not nearly as cold as usual, more sunny blue skies that the past two very snowy winters that really got me down. But I'm affected by light levels and have mild SAD so winters like this are super for me.

Mattemma

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We have had increased respitory issues and I have little doubt the daily spraying overhead since fall is causing issues.It is never talked about in the news,but the X clouds(literally big X's all over the sky) is dropping something on us. Nothing we can do about these or solar flares. Doing my best to stay indoors and boost my body when I can.Lol, I but need the sun(d levels are low),but the spraying also blocks out the sun!

Latest posts