Attention Sausage Makers!!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hey all. I was speaking with my Serbian/German neighbor who is in town visiting. He is helping me prune my orchard. It is amazing how people who have such different cultures could be doing the very same things. He is very SS.

Anyways he makes and smokes his own sausage and stuff. He said that he can not find a source for the little metal clips and the pliers used to apply them.

Does anyone have a link?

I would love to either get him some or at least find a source.

Thanks gina

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Hey all. I was speaking with my Serbian/German neighbor who is in town visiting. He is helping me prune my orchard. It is amazing how people who have such different cultures could be doing the very same things. He is very SS.

Anyways he makes and smokes his own sausage and stuff. He said that he can not find a source for the little metal clips and the pliers used to apply them.

Does anyone have a link?

I would love to either get him some or at least find a source.

Thanks gina
Pretty sure Cabelas sells them, Sportsmans Warehouse does for sure.

raiquee

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Oh no, I didn't mean it like that! :lol: I was just thinking of linked sausage and was confused. Then I thought of like Salamis and stuff that they hang individually and got it :) Just a duh moment!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
To be honest I don't know much about them either. We were just talking pork. :D His sister in Romania fed out two hogs. One for herself and the other for my friend. He actually made a smoker out of a metal office cabinet. This guy would so fit in here. Anyways we were talking about bacon and sausage and he mentioned he could'nt find the pliars.

:lol: That sounds funny now that I think about it. Talking bacon and sausage with the neighbor!! Well I guess if OFG or BBH were my neighbors it would be normal!!!!!! :gig

ps spell check is not working :idunno so forgive my errors.

g