Baby Bear sure grew up fast

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm really missing my wife's Rottweiler who she named baby bear. He's off at my daughter's house making little baby Rottweilers with my daughter's Rottweiler named Mrs V. Baby bear has been gone since Sunday evening and I sure do miss having him around the house. But I guess that's what happens when you grow up and become a lean mean puppy making machine. Fingers crossed that Mrs V has a healthy litter of pups.

Baby Bear will be home this weekend and I'll have to take him swimming in the lake. which is like one of his favorite things to do. Amazing how pets grow on you, isn't it?

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
They do grow on you! And before you know it, the puppies are 14 and 16, sleep most of the day away, and don't see or hear so good anymore... Definitely members of the family!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He got back home yesterday, from stud service duty. We are hoping for pups :) he may be my wife's dog and all, but he won't let me out of his site without pitching a fit. He's barking at me right now, he wants me to pay attention to him but I'm writing this post. Nothing but a big lover boy.

IMG_20180703_233502.jpg

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My big brave Great Pyrenees, keeper-away-of-coyotes is currently sprawled out in the living room floor, hiding from the July 4th fireworks monsters. yes, they are family.