Barred Rock and Americana eggs for hatching

D1

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Anyone driving distance or can ship cheap to Gulfport, Ms with either of these breeds of eggs for sale? please let me know I have some getting old and need to be replaced

Thanks May God bless you

D1

Power Conserver
Reaction score
just need them to be old enough to lay by fall, as mine will be 4 by then.......

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
So how many eggs would you want. I have access to both those breeds, not MY birds, so might take me a little time, but I'm sure i can get you some, and shipping shouldn't be too much from here depending on how many you want.

D1

Power Conserver
Reaction score
a dozen or less of each I only need to replace 4 of each breed.... how long do you think it will take to get them?

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I can ship them early next week if you'd like. I should be able to get a dozen of each packed up and shipped out by next monday for you. I'll call my contacts tonight and have them hold eggs from Saturday to Monday and pack and ship them out to you after I get them Monday morning. That should give you a pretty good hatch rate providing the USPS doesn't feel like throwing them around too much. I should be able to get the eggs for $4-5 a dozen, and shipping shouldn't be more than $8 or $10, just to give you an idea of costs.

D1

Power Conserver
Reaction score
check your messages please

Latest posts