Baymule’s 2023 Diet

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Met son in law at a Mexican restaurant to pick up little granddaughters. Oldest went with his cousin.
On the menu was Keto skinny stuffed avocados with grilled vegetables, so I ordered that. Ate chips and salsa but didn’t eat two baskets or even one basket, maybe a third. Made homemade hot chocolate last night, dropped a couple of those Valentines chocolates in the pot, along with too much sugar and whipped cream on top. Eh.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Pound cake, strawberries and Redi-Whip.
Go big or go home.

E324C2E8-311E-40F7-80B8-446B6C485E0D.jpeg

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Took pumpkin pie out of oven, waiting for it to cool so it doesn’t melt the Redi-Whip! Lemon chess pie is about ready to come out of oven. A neighbor brought me 2 goose eggs this morning. Used them and 2 chicken eggs.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
,I tried a piece of double layer chocolate cake (small piece) after one bite, I threw the rest away. Is that a sin?

it's sad, but it happens, sometimes people give us food that we can't eat and we can't pass it along. i sent some stuff out to the weed pile the other day and i'm sure some raccoons will enjoy it. the squash/pumpkin leavings are all entirely gone, between the deer and other creatures, it's scraped bare. and some of that stuff was black mold...