best place to get your seeds?

Ohioann

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have gotten great heritage seeds from Sandhill Preservation in Iowa. Glen and Linda raise heriloom plants, seeds and poultry. Great people to deal with and the catalog is very informative. I have purchased seeds and poultry from them for years. www.sandhillpreservation.com

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I love Pine Tree Seeds Co. They have such a variety and the prices fit my budget.
Bee, could you provide a URL? I'm getting all kinds of weird things when I search... :/

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Me and Granny like Pinetree pretty good. Thats where I ordered my sprouting seeds.

THEFAN

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I will be honest I buy my seeds off ebay. I have for the last 3 seasons with complete luck. I usually buy from people who are gardeners and sell off seeds to recoup money from there last season. I find that I save a lot compared to buying from stores or catalogs. Especially if I guy a bunch. Normally they throw in free seeds. I rather support people not big companies.

Punch in Heirloom seeds on ebay and see what ya come up with. I know it's ebay but I do a lot of buying and selling there. :( Especially silver lately. Good Luck!!!

Latest posts