BLONDE JOKE BEWARE!!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME

fair weather chicken

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Blonde's sitting in the middle of a hay field in a row boat rowing like mad. An other blonde pulls up in an SUV and says "she' the kind that gives all the rest of us a bad name and if I could swim I'd slap the mess out of her."

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Lol, my daughter is blonde and sort of "collects" these jokes from her friends--ready for another (really bad) one?

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde. The blonde cop asked to see the blonde drivers license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

What does it look like? she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, Its square and it has your picture on it.

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. Here it is, she said. The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, OK, you can go. I didnt realize you were a cop.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I've heard both of those, but they're always good for a laugh.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
These are funny!! I'm gonna copy and paste to TEG humor thread!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I still like the one about the blonde that drowned, someone put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of her swimming pool :p

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
My hubby wanted to know if that would work w/someone we know. :lol: