Brrrr!!! It is COLD here!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Without Beekissed, that is. I miss ya, Jules, where are you? (she wailed plaintively......) Come baaaaaaaaaack!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Well it could be either tainted venison or computer trouble!

I hope neither...maybe she is busy formulating her next fabulous sugar scrub recipe?

Edited to add that it is 8:15 PM and 61 degrees here. Looking to be near the 80s this weekend....can't wait!!!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Let's keep posting about how much we miss her until she comes back!!!! She's the life of the party, spunky gal! Come baaaaackkkkkk!!!!!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
I hope it isn't because of stepped on toes.
Well, I know I did NOT step on her toes, and if I did, I would be woman enough to apologize, once I knew. (not saying you did, dac, just responding to the bruised toes idea.) I think more of us want her here than don't. Good people don't speak up enough, we are taught that good kids are quiet and wait. Well, we are grown-ups now, and need to ask her to come back to our little party.

And take a stand for what is right. Open arms here, Jules! :hugs :love

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Dace said:
Edited to add that it is 8:15 PM and 61 degrees here. Looking to be near the 80s this weekend....can't wait!!!
:p in my dreams......

Beekissed has left?? I hope not.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Come back Beekissed! I really really miss you! It's getting boring here without you, you bring so much life to this party:>) Please come back...

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
She will come back cause she is a SS chatter like us.
Drama can't stop BEE!

but we are sunny and super windy. clothes flapping on the line out there. I love southern winters....til the ice storms hit..LOL