Bubblingbrooks Journey - Salut!

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Welcome! I hope this site is all you hope it to be. I don't spend much time on BYC anymore although it is where I started as well. I have visited your beautiful state once. We have friends who live in Fairbanks and we attended their wedding. We hope to go back someday!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
:welcome

Depending on how long you've been lurking, you might know that there are a bunch of Weston A. Price fans here, and traditional eaters and wanna-be's! I teach a healthy lifestyle series and a continuing education class for LMT's on inflammation that both utilize WAP information extensively. We love your black bean cake recipe!!!

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:welcome

I recall you tormenting me on BYC with stories of moose tenderloin and cream reductions! Ohh, I'm hungry again now.

I haven't made your black bean chocolate cake yet, but I've printed out the recipe and am going to try it this weekend. :)

ToLiveToLaugh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hold up, hold up- Dace, do you mean THIS is the woman that is the source of that cake recipe? If so, bubbling, let me kiss your shoes! :D

The dramatics aside, welcome!

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Welcome! Boy, Alaska! Beautiful state, but I'm not sure I could handle the dark winters. How do you make out with the dark and cold?

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
holy cow! look at that moose!!!! golly - how long does it take to eat thru one of those?? amazing pix - thanks for sharing

and welcome!!

:)