(Budgeting software or site wanted

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a website where there is a pretty simplified budgeting application? Or the name of a software program that I can purchase to do the arithmatic and store the info for me maybe so simple sorts?

Please note that my computer is old :)old) so has limited memory and is slow (how like me it is.) And I'm too cheap to replace it- it stays til it dies. :rolleyes:

inchworm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
There plenty of free ones on the net. A few years ago, there was a thorough one on Suze Orman's web site. It's worth a looksee.

Inchy

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
Buster- thank you- I saved it to see if I can figure it out later. Since the first sentence I read on the site was "Gnome 2, guile, and slib. Neither the currently used swig nor the previously used g-wrap packages are needed anymore when compiling from tarball or when installing a binary. " and only knew what half of those words meant, it may take some time. :rolleyes:

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
ETR, don't worry about that programming garbage, all you need to do is download the program and save it to your computer, then install it and enter your data, if you have any questions, ask me, it's a simple program and not hard to use. It's a check register with reports. I've watched it develop for a few years. The best part about it is it's free and has good support.