Cecilia's Journal

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have a daughter! I will leave it to Cece to tell the whole story, it's not mine to tell, but baby Valentine is here!

-Gianna
It's so wonderful! I wish I had been more aware during the birth.
Very soon after she delivered the placentas she started hemorrhaging. She’s passed out from the loss of blood. They quickly took her away to do God knows what. They won’t let me follow her. This who pregnancy has been a nightmare. I can’t lose her. She’s the only family I have left.

-Gianna.
WOW! She's dramatic. Oye vey. Making it seem like I'm dying. They took me to an OR just in case, administered some meds, and I stopped bleeding. Someone shoved their hand up my hoo-ha and pulled out my other placenta.

"This whole pregnancy has been a nightmare." REALLY? Girl. calm down.

Also I passed out for like 3 minutes. I'm fine y'all. Good grief.

"She’s the only family I have left." What about the 2 children i just spent 5 ****ing days laboring for you? Huh?

I'm sorry for my dramatic ass wife. Good lord. I'M NOT DYING. I'M FINE.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
There has always been crazies. I think there are more now, the media gets in on any incident like this, then the next crazy wants the sicko attention and does likewise. The sad part is that all to often the crazies then shoot themselves and skip trial and punishment.

I am glad that no one was hurt. JMO but I think teachers should have the option of being armed, proper training, concealed weapon. Nothing to deter a crazy shooter like someone shooting back. At least they could protect themselves and their students. It's not for everyone, but there should be trained, armed faculty among the schools, unknown to other faculty or students.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
because you just can't believe they finally stopped moving,
And then we gotta stay there and watch to make sure they're still breathing. 😍
Uhhhhh- do y’all drug your kids with crack? 😅
Their brains are marinaded in testosterone in utero, so, yeah, same difference? 🤷‍♀️🤣

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Can I ask how? I would like to pay tribute to my dad but if i don't know his last name how should i go about it? Use my non- biological grandparents?
Biological family is overrated. Family are the people who support you unconditionally. My niece is named for non-biological family. 💓

I have a random name my parents liked the sound of. Its... weird to have a name just because sounds nice. 😅 a name that honors someone - even not family - makes more sense to my traditional mind.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I really like Giovi meaning "father". Giovi James Romano ❤️

don't be surprised if he ends up with a nickname like Gooey... (all this cheese talk has cheese on my brain :) ).

my own current name is a nickname that i like much better than my given name. i have not legally changed it yet but i will once my parents are gone. i haven't used my given name regularly since i was about 13yrs old. my brother gave me the nickname and i like it much better. :)