Celebrating 25 years...

Rebecka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
of being a smoker. How am I celebrating.. Quitting!! I can't find a cute little icon for putting my foot down , but there it is! No gum, no patches , no pills. Tuesday at 12am.. I am a non smoker. I would appreciate all the prayers, kind thoughts, throwing of chicken bones.. whatever. I just don't want to be a smoker anymore!

Collector

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Good luck to you, as a smoker myself for about the same amount of time and have many failed attempts I am pulling for you to succeed. Nothin to it but to do it!!

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Start planning on how your going to spend those extra bucks in your pocket.

If my DH quite we'd have over sixty dollars maybe more

Rebecka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I just couldn't do it. :( I couldn't bring myself to wait till midnight like I had originally planned :lol: About noon-ish I dumped the last of my tobacco and sent all of my favorite ashtrays, rollers, papers, ect ect to auction. I bought a new purse that is not centered around 'having space for my cigarette rolling stuff"

I have apologized to my sweet husband in advance, but so far.. its not so bad. Thanks for all the support!

deb4o

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I did this 12 years ago and have never looked back.

Have a plan, have back up, have someone to talk to.

You may still have days like this :barnie, but the end results with be so worth it.:ya

Just remember to keep smiling even when you feel :somad at the world.

You'll get through it,and then poo on all those cigs.

With you in spirit sister!!