Cheapest source for lids

Ellie

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Where have you found the best price for Ball or Kerr lids and rings? Yesterday Walmart had none on the shelves.

Thanks,
Ellie

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well for me it is cheaper to just go to the grocery store, the nearest walmart is an hour away. I bought wide mouth lids -12 for $2.07. Then I had to buy small mouth bands with lids and those were $3 something.

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Our newspaper had coupons for some a few weeks ago. Buy 3 packs, get one free. I used that yesterday finally. It took 3 wks to use it b/c the shelves were almost empty at every store I checked at.

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
woo hoooo! Yay for Big Lots! I miss their bargain deals! I wish we had one near us!

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
heatherv said:
woo hoooo! Yay for Big Lots! I miss their bargain deals! I wish we had one near us!
Yes it would be nice wouldnt it.....Big lots is also an hour away, sigh. :(

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hey roosmom, I think I asked you in another thread, (or maybe a PM?.. I dunno, been so out of it this week) anywasy, I asked (wherever) where abouts are you at in the U.P.? We were up there for work last weekend, it's beautiful up there!

ams3651

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i think the canning thing is becoming popular again, they are hard to find here this year. Not so much as the best price as it is grab them where you can find them. Big Lots did have the best price but they too are all out here. I will grab them for next year as soon as they are in again. I finialy found them at Ace Hardware for $1.99 /12 small mouth lids :rolleyes: