Check out my riding mower....

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
580_picture_001.jpg

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
That is one very cute mower!!! My John Deere has a couple of drivers that look like this one but they cannot operate it, only poo on it!

Free, is that your goat you are building up a little? Very pretty animal!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
No, that is Willow, aka Princess Chunk. Taken over a year ago, before dh took an interest in feeding, and the two pygmy crosses became enormously "fluffy" in spite of me yelling out the back door to stop throwing grain to them by the pound!!!

They are awfully cute, though, and have cleared a lot of unwanted brush. I may take them out to my fruit trees to give the trees a good scare!

Now that I've figured out uploading pictures, I'll have to get a picture of Mya to post. She is doing much better, is eating more consistantly. Silly girl is shedding (it is COLD here still!) and scratching her back with her horns and removing all her undercoat. She hasn't shivered yet, I keep hay and alfalfa pellets in front of her always, and bring warm water 2x daily or more when it is below 10.

Can't figure out how to upload an avatar, though.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Free, click on your screen name and you will find a page with a menu. Choose "personality" and it will show you where and how to load an avatar. Pay attention to the sizes that are required, though.

Your pics on these two latest threads disappeared, but I can't tell you why. Ann can help you with that!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Now I see the goat. I was looking on your "tiller" thread for them.