Chicks have been sold

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
thechickcrew said:
yes. But the BST is so busy that its on page 2 or 3 before you know it.
I know. It literally only lasts 30 minutes befor being bumped to page 2.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hey ticks
what is BYC
I noticed it mentioned a few times

thanks!
Karen

wildernessdweller

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
thechickcrew said:
Since I can't sell energy or homemade laundry detergent, I will try chicks.

I have several day olds, hatched today, and 4---5 week olds and 4---3 week olds.

The breeds are Barred Rocks, Dominiques, Delawares, Ameraucana, Blue Laced Wyandotts.

If interested PM me. Thanks :)
post for day old hatchlings a week before they're due to hatch- that way folks have a chance to pay you and you can ship them the day they're hatched.

the older chicks - it would cost far more to ship them than they're worth. best bet is to advertize those locally. in some areas you can get $10 for a pullet at 12 weeks. check your local market, see what the prices are. then you can determine if it's worth while to raise them to 12 weeks or if you should attend a local livestock auction with anything that doesn't sell as day old hatchlings.

use craisglist for your state as a free place to list birds for sale.

Acre of Blessings

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
wildernessdweller said:
thechickcrew said:
Since I can't sell energy or homemade laundry detergent, I will try chicks.

I have several day olds, hatched today, and 4---5 week olds and 4---3 week olds.

The breeds are Barred Rocks, Dominiques, Delawares, Ameraucana, Blue Laced Wyandotts.

If interested PM me. Thanks :)
post for day old hatchlings a week before they're due to hatch- that way folks have a chance to pay you and you can ship them the day they're hatched.

the older chicks - it would cost far more to ship them than they're worth. best bet is to advertize those locally. in some areas you can get $10 for a pullet at 12 weeks. check your local market, see what the prices are. then you can determine if it's worth while to raise them to 12 weeks or if you should attend a local livestock auction with anything that doesn't sell as day old hatchlings.

use craisglist for your state as a free place to list birds for sale.
Actually, I have forgotton about this post. I have sold all the chicks but 2 and my youngest wanted to keep them so Dad said O.K. And it was basicly by word of mouth. Thanks for the tips though, I'll have to remmeber them. :)

Latest posts