Clydes Garden Planner

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I really couldn't consider spending even $3 on that slide tool. Now, I'm considering what other seeds I might need to order from Victory to make it worth while to order. I don't need more seeds. But, Victory does heirloom, does not participate in GMO, and supports OSSI. YOU ARE AN ENABLER.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I really couldn't consider spending even $3 on that slide tool. Now, I'm considering what other seeds I might need to order from Victory to make it worth while to order. I don't need more seeds. But, Victory does heirloom, does not participate in GMO, and supports OSSI. YOU ARE AN ENABLER.

I like victory seeds, I've had great success with all the seeds I've purchased from them and highly recommend.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Got my Clyde''s garden planner from baker creek - it's pretty cool. My wife was checking it out and said boy this takes a lot of guess work out of the garden.

Anyways if you want some info on when to plant veggies. Give me your last frost date for spring or your first frost date for fall and the veggies your interested in. I'll see what old Clyde has to say about them.

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I like that the info is all together! Answers a lot of questions for gardener -- especially if new to it or new to just the particular plant. Nice. Thanks for the connection. Older we get the more help we need!

Now, remembering where you put it is the challenge :lol: