Collapse of the dollar

PunkinPeep

Humble Ambitions
Reaction score
I think i agree with k0xxx.

We prepare for economic collapse by making ourselves independent of money - as much as we can. Sadly, there are very few of us who are quite there. But every step closer is good, and every step closer is a little bit more independence from the almighty doomed dollar.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
hikerchick said:
Tyler Durden is an imaginary character from the movie "Fight Club".
Double check the info using a good independent source such as the Wall Street Journal.

hikerchick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
PunkinPeep said:

We prepare for economic collapse by making ourselves independent of money - as much as we can. Sadly, there are very few of us who are quite there. But every step closer is good, and every step closer is a little bit more independence from the almighty doomed dollar.
How does one self-sufficiently provide the computer and internet access required to come on here and discuss how self-sufficent we all are?

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
PunkinPeep said:

We own our home, owe nothing-no mortgage, no equity loans, no liens. We will always have to pay property taxes or they can foreclose on the house. So I don't see a way around having to have a certain amount of money if owning property.

Reaction score
That's fantastic that you own your home. If you own your home then Property tax is about the only thing you have to pay. Most people can manage property tax. Most people have a mortgage.l Consider yourself fortunate although I'm sure you worked hard to get where you are.