Dansha Farms Milking Machine

rhoda_bruce

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I do not know the people that own this farm. Indeed, I believe they are in FL and I'm in Louisiana, but I have ordered their vaccuum on amazon and I feel it has saved me lots of money and time.
My doe is skittish and we do have to catch her before we milk her, but its getting easier on our part and her's. I do have to keep all the parts possibly, where she can't kick them.
It use to take me at least 10 minutes hand pumping and she'd get aggrevated and I'd have to stop before she was even empty (which isn't a good thing), but now I can have both sides empty really fast. I give her a little break to not have too much of a suction going, while I massage the upper parts of her mammory glands, to bring down the milk. I can do that with the pump off and I see the milk going thru the tubes as a result. In no time she goes from looking like a balloon to being real loose and comfy.
She isn't a milk breed, but a grade and only is giving me about 3 cups a milking.......rather a small breed also, but it is making a dent in our milk purchases.
I have to recharge the battery after about every 3 pumpings, but I love it because I don't have to drag out extention cords to the barn.
The heading on the 'thankyou' letter says: Thank you for purchasing the Dansha Farmms Milking Machine. Milk goats, sheep, cows and many other breeds. Milk your mares and miniatures. Get your colostrum. Milk small teats, large teats, tough to milk animals. Prevent mastitis......'Patent Pending' and then there is a write up.
Anyway, I'd buy this product again. Don't know how long the pump will last me, but I consider it valueable at present. Maybe my next doe will be from a milk breed. Now that the family has tried the milk DH wants me to buy a better producer.
Thought I'd share my experience with this product.

Latest posts