Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Having lists for tasks needing completing before spring/winter/Christmas is great… But no-one said anything about WHICH spring/winter/Christmas you have in mind... ;) You know they come round every year, so if the tasks get done in time for this year's or the next it's all good in my mind :D

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Guest room is almost done! Just need to get wall anchors and hang up hooks. Might add bath towels for guests too. It's not necessary, but seems like it would be nice. My cousin confirmed she'll be staying overnight here on her and new hubby's way home after honeymoon.

IMG_2581.JPG

I lost my car keys over 3 WEEKS ago. I'm working through one room at a time, deep cleaning and going through everything. Also purging as I go. I don't know how this house gets so messy. Feels like I'm endlessly cleaning! It's pretty and empty when everything is put away, but then I blink and everything explodes and is cluttered everywhere. Everywhere!!!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
That room looks great! Sorry to hear about your lost keys, I hope you'll find them soon. Good idea to clean as you search though! You may find some other previously lost items as you go along now :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wow - that sounds like a really good bad day! Geeze louise - I seriously don't know how you don't just stay in bed all day. You are one tough cookie for sure! Congrats on getting so much accomplished. I swear - you do more in a day than I do and I'm relatively healthy! :bow

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I spend plenty of days in bed! It's completely normal for me to spend half the day in bed. Makes me want to do things whenever I can!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm so glad you're getting this testing done! Hopefully they can do something positive for your symptoms!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I had my echocardiogram this morning. I have 4 chambers to my heart - I could see that much. Sadly, I won't be turning into a dragon. :D I should get results tomorrow by phone.

I went shopping, got some caffeine (vasoconstriction to reduce symptoms) and I've been busy since!
  • Planted all my flats of seedlings
  • Made a crude sawbuck saddle for training my goat
  • Trained my goat 2x - I think this is going to be easy!
  • Weeded garden with DH
  • Washed hardwood floor and treated it with a high gloss solution
  • Ran errands, including more goodwill donations.
  • Plus all the normal stuff. Except supper. LOL We grazed leftovers and odds and ends at 9 p.m. :eek:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hey! It's been very quiet from your corner of the world... Hope you got helpful news from the doctor, and happy 4th!