DD and her cleaning frenzy

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well she's due next week, and has been cleaning like crazy since yesterday...could pop today I think...I went into the cleaning frenzy the day before/day of delivery...so she might take after me:>) Please pray for a safe and fast delivery for her. My longest was 3 hours...and I had her in 15 minutes from the first labor pain...hopefully she follows my genetics on that one!
On my way over there to paint a mural in the nursery...I am SO EXCITED!!! Lambs and trees and flowers and birds. BTW we found out it's a girl! Lola is her name.

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!!

I will pray for a safe delivery and good health for both.

You had her 15 mins after the first labor pain??!!!! I really hope she does take after you! (Wish I could have taken after you!! LOL)

Is it to invasive or out of line to ask if she is going to have natural child birth?

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Morel, congrats on the impending little girl.....Lola! I love that name and was thinking of naming my new little pig that, but will not do so in deference to your little angel! :lol:

Please send a pic of the new mural! Love to see what you do with that, it sounds wonderful!

I cleaned like crazy for all mine also.....nesting instinct, I guess. :p

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I started doing laundry when I went into labor with my son! I love the name Lola, too :) Such a sweet name for little girl. Hope everything goes well for her, and you too!

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Beautiful name!
Heres wishing you all a safe and speedy delivery!
Can't wait to hear about it :hugs

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Morel, congrats on the impending little girl.....Lola! I love that name and was thinking of naming my new little pig that, but will not do so in deference to your little angel! :lol:

Please send a pic of the new mural! Love to see what you do with that, it sounds wonderful!

I cleaned like crazy for all mine also.....nesting instinct, I guess. :p
Of course you can name your new little pig Lola! That is the perfect name for an adorable little piglet:>) I won't tell DD Lol I love the name Lola

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thanks for all the prayers and good thought for DD:>) She is definitely going through something, but nothing that she can feel right yet. She sure is bright eyed tonite though, just a look I noticed come on today around dinner, my son noticed it too...waiting for that call! I will let you all know!