Developing scientific theory to support all self-sufficiency movements

allotopy

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
:)

I think self-sufficiency should be one of the fundamental components for strategies of most important decision-makers in human world.
However, there are two issues:
- most of (individual, organisational, other) subjects accept natural tendencies of civilizational progress, and have ethics/beliefs that support that. In result, there is a need for really strong arguments, that ballance the evidential (science) and ethical (also economy, like science and technology, is strongly value-neutral) side in proposing self-sustainability, wich is not fully compatibile with progress (it is only in high-tech: bio-dome, sea-city, moon-base, mars-colony versions).
- YOU, people and movements practically interested in SS have interests, efforts, resources that do not prioritize such "big discussions", although often you rise important voice

I am developing something that might answer that situation.
One of characteristics of my "transdisciplinary framework" (which will be presented to relevant audience), that might need your special consideration is that I connect self-sustainability with autonomy or even "allopatric" processes. That is, I propose far-sighted thinking about dispersed mankind, where self-sustainability means leaving initial "specie" and moving towards own direction. It's much more than just e.g. autonomy of culture or education.

Here are two links, if someone would like just to take a look:

rockethub*com^projects^29258-complexity-wellbeing-religion-allotopy-ample-transdisciplinary-framework
metareligia*pl

* - dot
^ - slash

Kindest Regards,

Sebastian

Latest posts