Does Your Dog SPLOOT?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sploot hu? My daughter's female Rottweiler sploots. But my wife's male german Rottweiler has never splooted. He's probably worried something would get on his junk, which he seems awfully concerned about during the summer. He'll jump 3 foot straight up in the air if a insect gets on him and he's a big dog (big baby)!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Trip came in tonight for his nap and to play with Carson, the puppy. Trip sprawled out in his sploot and went off to sleep. LOL

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Do you know what the behavior is called when your standing there minding your own business and a dog come up from behind you and forces his whole head in between your legs?

What about when a dog uses his nose like a hand. Say like when your in a room with the door closed but not latached and he rams the door just hard enough with his nose and opens the door up. Then he comes in and the closes the door with his nose? He does this to me constantly. Very annoying expecially when using the bath room.

What about when he turns the door knob with his teeth and lets himself in then closes the door with his nose, blocks the door so you can't get out and then barks at you?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
How about when your.just trying to relax and stretch out your back by laying on the couch and he jumps on top of you sits down so you can't get up easily and licks your ears and then your face? What does this mean? Is he seeing what you taste like before he eats you?

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Your dog needs counseling lol!!
Don't I know it... I updated my avatar to current big block head.
He's supposed to be my wife's dog but he won't let me out of his sight. He guards me like he's my dog or something... Hello, I don't need guarding 24x7 - thank you.

Last edited:

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
He's beautiful, I adore big block headed dogs, rotties in particular. My dog follows me around too, he's kind of neurotic.

Latest posts