Dog Gone It!! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I would loved to have seen your Grandma's face when that dog moved....bet the look was priceless! :)

wanting a pony in the house to dress up also? ok, hmm.... good thing they intercepted you at the steps :lol:

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well good news update

this crating is working very well. of course ya gotta be on your toes constantly making sure you put him in the crate when done playing, after he eats, when he has a funky look about him, etc......but sticking him that crate does stop all bathroom times til I can get him outside.

and when he goes outside he does his business fast, cause he gotta go, instead of eating snow and playing lol keeps us both from freezing too long outside

ok, so I am breathing a tiny, tiny, bit easier about this situation right now --I think we are onton a good pattern here hopefully lol

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
great work!

i totally scored this morning.. when Dog#1 was giving the "one bark woof" which means... "HELLO?!!?!? the service here is VERY bad - can we get outside please!?!?"

i rolled over and asked TBM to take the pup out. and you guessed it.. i played the birthday card. i dunno how much longer i'm gonna be able to keep it up seein' as how its been a couple days... but it worked. whew!

happy dog day!
:)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
the birthday card is a great and powerful tool....but then one day the hubby turns and says "that is over" with a big smile. I know, my b-day was early Dec and I played it for as long as I could :lol:

Tony's Uncle Bill died late afternoon yesterday. Big heart attack on the driveway, neighbors found him lying there ---got a funeral tomorrow at 1

sad times and great times are always rolled into one ya know. had a wonderful december with the holiday etc and then a tragic situation....ugh....I tell ya, life is hard sometimes. He will be missed, he was a great guy! :)