Remembering Sumi

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ahhh Sumi! So sorry you have this challenge again. Definitely sending prayers, positive thoughts and healing energy your way. Try to keep us in the loop with whatever you feel like sharing. We love ya! :hugs

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Thanks everyone :hugs

I will keep you posted, FEM, as I have news... At the moment I'm waiting for the treatment. The oncology lady said they are going to be doing that very soon, probably starting tomorrow. I'm keen to get on with things and get it done now.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
You all, I have a prayer request today. They did some X-RAYS yesterday to see if everything looks o.k. and found a spot on one of my lungs. That is all I know about that at the moment. They are going to look into it and let me know if it's good/bad... Well wishes and prayers would be appreciated, please.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Sumi, I will lift you up in prayer. I pray that God will lay his healing hand on you. That He will give you peace that passes all understanding. That He will surround you with His people: to provide emotional comfort, and physical support as well. That He will give your medical team an abundance of wisdom and compassion. I pray for your son, that he will also have peace through this scary time. And I pray that He will give you wisdom and carry you through this difficult time. In the precious name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Prayers, positive energy and best wishes sent your way. Seems your challenges are many right now. I hope they disappear and you can have an easier time of it in the future. Certainly thinking about you a lot these days.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Thank you, all of your messages and thoughts is such a comfort to me now :hugs

I came here to update quickly. I started my chemotherapy treatment this evening. Wish me luck now, please and those who do, send prayers that it will take care of the cancer completely for me now :fl I just want to be healthy again.

Latest posts