Downsizing

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am currently in the process of starting to down size. So I thought I'd give those of you who live close the opportunity to see what I've got up for sale. I'll post pics if you want but here is a small list:

Dog equipment such as crates (most of which are LARGE) ...these are the wire ones, and I think I have at least 3...cost at the store is $100 or more, but these are used although still in great condition....make offer

Chicken feeders....2 are the metal style where the top slides off to fill, and one is the 3 foot long metal style with the bar across the top that spins...I'll also have several plastic hanging ones soon, as well as waterers (large ones)

Other dog equipment including leashes, bowls, chain collars, and for those of you that are into the sport, Schutzhund training articles of various typs, including dumb bells.

I'm sure I've got more stuff, and I'll post as necessary. PM me if you want more info.

garden boy

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
how much are the feeders/waterers?And are they still for sale?:fl

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The original post is well over 4 years ago, and original poster hasn't posted in 2 years. Don't think you're going to get any answers.

Latest posts