Drugs delivered to my home

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Now I can get drugs delivered right to my home. Why bother with exercise and driving in to town to CVS, standing in line and all that jazz... now I can be a couch potato more better than before.
IMG_20180704_003358.jpg

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
When I was a child I often saw our local pharmacies delivering drugs. Very often to our neighbour, who was sickly and hardly ever went out.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's like the grocery delivery or pick up so in the "now". For me, not. But there are MANY people who have restrictions and need these services.

When mom was here with me her meds were delivered via US Mail. She had all RX filled by government -- retired military fam benefits. We could take the RX to fill at any base pharmacy but nearest was 40 miles out. They allowed to fill at "local" and we pd a co pay for a while, then it was mandatory to get to their pharmacy or use the mail delivery.

It was automatic for the refills as RX was written for 6 mos & they contacted DR for renewal status. For last 2 years, I never went further than the mail box for her meds. Nice.

Enjoy the couch....:lol:

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
We get our pet meds delivered from petrx. They are much less expensive than buying from our vet. I do appreciate the convenience too!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I get my medications mailed from my pharmacy. I can't always drive, I can't stand in lines and the pharmacy doesn't have anywhere to sit. Counter is too high for me to sit on the floor during transaction. Before this I would usually run out of medication because it would be so long that I wasn't well enough to go to the pharmacy. So thankful for mailing/delivery service!