Financial relief!!

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I was looking for the satelite bill Sat to make a payment & found a letter from another mortgage co in the stack(came last week) & decided to open it, it was a welcome to the company letter, seems they bought our mortgage from GMAC last month(never got a notice from GMAC) & now the one month deliquent payment we were trying to get caught up on is all caught up!! Wow what a relief that is. So I paid the full balance on the satelite & it is now caught up too! All I have left is the elec & cell phone to get caught up & that won't take much at all over the next few months. And I should be able to start paying my parents on what we owe them for a loan too in Jan., which is such a huge relief to me now. I feel like the huge weight that has been sitting on my shoulders has been lifted finally & Christmas just got a little brighter for our family(children actually). As that means the payment I was going to make on the mortgage today is no where near what I had planned & the elec bill will be a lot smaller balance as of today too. As I have an extra $900 this month to pay bills & buy Christmas with. In fact I went shopping yesterday sans children & am almost done now. :weee :weee :weee

:bun :bun :bun :bun :bun :bun :bun :bun

Can you tell I am happy?! Dh feels a whole lot better too now, after he caused all those checks to bounce this last summer.

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Wow! Merry Christmas to you. :D What a relief!

Cassandra

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
That light at the end of the tunnel got a lot brighter this weekend & a lot closer too. Thank God is all I can say!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Glad to hear everything is working out for you!

shareneh

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh, Morel, good for you. I know this comes at a time when you really needed it and I am happy for you. Isn't it amazing how when things look the worst the very best things happen? I hope your Christmas is a great one. I love that you caught a break. That isn't happening for most people now days. My heart goes out to you and your loved ones. Hope things start getting just a little easier for you and yours.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
HM
I know the relief you must be feeling and smiling big time knowing all is closer to being more balanced for you!
:)

yes thank God cause when help is needed, there always seems to be that little surprise that keeps us in hope and joy!

COOL FOR YOU!

Hmm...you got no notice your mortgage company that it was sold..hmm...guess it still worked out well for you! :)

Happy for you...that bunny sure is dancing..HA HA HA

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Karen the only notice we got from the original mortgage co., was a phone call to make sure I sent the payment to the right address. Got the letter a few weeks later!
You think that bunny is dancing? You should have seen me on Sat.!!!!! I was practically giddy! Def an answer to prayer! :celebrate

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hmm...slow on the uptake aren't they...but it sure worked out for your advantage! :)

I know when that financial ducks line up in a row and ya get some relief, I sure dance a jig also!!!!!

When you most need it right!!!!! :ya

Sure makes the shoulders feel lighter! :)

Latest posts