Forum Updates: They are here - Report Problems In This Topic

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, lots of dust needs to settle and there are a few bugs we're squishing, but most of the updates are now here on SS!!!

:woot :ya

If you notice anything broken or weird, please report it here. The more details the better including:

1) The EXACT error message you get
2) Exact steps and links you followed before the error or problem

Thanks!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Yes thanks very much! Are we gonna get new categories???? :pop

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
The custom search goes into the BYC database.............

Leta

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
No matter where I try to post, I'm getting a message that in order to Buy, Sell, or Trade, I have to update with my location info. But I'm trying to post in Finances! Also, I tried updated my personal profile, and it didn't take. Help!

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Normally I check in once to a few times a day, and always load recent posts. I usually have a long page (I think I'm set to 99 or 75 or max topics per page, verified that I'm set to 75 now). There are only a few topics listed as new now. Not sure if it's a setting, a bug, or if your updates reset new topics?

Just wanted to lyk in case it is a problem. I know it would be for me if it stays like that as I don't have time to open everything from the index. Thanks!!!!!!!

And I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining cuz I love this forum! :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I noticed that about recent posts, too. I only had a few. But, if I hit check posts since last visit, I had a whole page.

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Yeah,same for me. when I hit recent posts, I only got 12 threads showing. Usually there are two or three pages of recent posts. And are you working on improving the search feature like BYC's?

I guess maybe I should ask what improvements have been made.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Shiloh Acres said:
Normally I check in once to a few times a day, and always load recent posts. I usually have a long page (I think I'm set to 99 or 75 or max topics per page, verified that I'm set to 75 now). There are only a few topics listed as new now. Not sure if it's a setting, a bug, or if your updates reset new topics?

Just wanted to lyk in case it is a problem. I know it would be for me if it stays like that as I don't have time to open everything from the index. Thanks!!!!!!!

And I don't wanna sound like I'm complaining cuz I love this forum! :)
That's the only thing I've noticed too. I've been able to find everything I'm looking for. :cool:

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Maybe the update just reset "recent"? Today I have 4x as much as last night. Still not what is normal. But I had recently visited before the update too.

So when I hit "posts since last visit" I still only got a few.

I think maybe it's a non-issue that will resolve itself as more people post? So maybe I spoke too soon. It just pretty much completely removed functionality for me and I don't wanna lose y'all. :)