FRANK an Answer to Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the post, Creal. I strongly believe that knowing what is going on in the world around us, including the political climate is crucial to everything we (you and I, as well as a lot of other forum members here) are doing in an effort to take care of ourselves and our families.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
4th Great Awakening, and 4th Industrial Revolution at the same time.
All I can say is SMILE but keep on digging. It's a total shame we have to dig for truth. A free speech platform will be so refreshing. It'll be like a deep breath from a rose garden in full bloom.

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
And the option to put political opinions on a political forum exists. And for the record- I've seen tons of name calling here, most much worse than this.
If you don't like the name calling, you have the option to go elsewhere. You have the option to scroll through and not pull up some of the threads if you do not agree with the general opinions expressed. If you are interested in the self sufficiency part, pull up those threads. But since you feel it is a mudhole you fell into, as a newbie, you are welcome to climb out and go on a different thread that might suit your thoughts and opinions better. We don't all agree, but I am not aware of anyone who started with negative thoughts as a brand new poster like you did. Calling someone a verifiable idiot right off the bat is not exactly being tolerant or showing an open mind.... I don't know Mike at My Pillow, and there are some that I think are crazy... but I usually try to be a little more diplomatic right at the start.... And I am NOT KNOWN for my diplomacy......I am also alot more of a "new person" than many here.

Self-Saver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Sorry, looking for the self sufficient section. Thought maybe Frank was a really proficient farmer, or gardener. Obviously, I fell into this mud hole by mistake, lol! My pillow guy? Verifiable idiot! But since I came here looking for a self sufficiency forum, I think I zigged when I should have zagged. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.