Free labels you can print.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Thanks, coopy!!! What a great site! I added it to my favorites and I'm sure it will come in handy, as I create my own labels for my products.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Thanks coopy. I jumped over and looked at the 1st site. Lots of cute stuff. But I have a question. At the bottom of the page it says something about membership and cost. I did not check the whole thing out but are they really free?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
thanks
I put them on favs and will check them over when I have time. Always need those clip art pics for doing something.

coopy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
2dream said:
I jumped over and looked at the 1st site. Lots of cute stuff. But I have a question. At the bottom of the page it says something about membership and cost. I did not check the whole thing out but are they really free?
I never joined and I printed them free. I know there is a place on both sites where you can buy some of the labels. Go to the Free Stuff or Freebies. If anyone has a problem with printing free let us all know.
You can also go to about.com and type in free labels. You will find some there to print as well.