FS washable reusable menstrual pads

goldenluver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
2971_dsc02178.jpg

2971_dsc02179.jpg

I make washable reusable cloth menstrual pads.

WASHABLE CLOTH MENSTRUAL PADS

Treat yourself to the extra soft feel of cotton flannel instead of those paper and plastic disposable ones filled with chemicals that cause itching and discomfort. No more folding up and slipping sideways, causing discomfort while wearing them.
Just rinse out after use and toss in the laundry, no more buying those disposables. These will last you a few years before needing replaced.
No more bad odor from disposables.

6.5" panty liner $2.50 each
7.5" maxi thin $3.50 each
8.5" maxi $4.00 each

remember, always wear them stitching up, especially the large size due to the liner.

the panty liner is made with three layers of flannel and two layers of cotton blend absorbant batting, with apoly resin snap on wings to hold in place. For spotting only

the maxi thin is made of three layers of flannel, one layer of Zorb* absobant batting, with a poly resin snap on wings to hold in place. Medium flow, not to heavy.

the maxi is made of two layers of flannel, one layer of Zorb* absorbant batting, one layer of cotton blend batting, one layer of PUL for leak protection, with a poly resin snap on wings to hold in place. This one can also be used for some incontinance, and heavy flow as it has a liner in it.

*DiaperMaker Zorb is a specialty textile designed to reduce cost and improve performance of reusable cloth diapers and accessory products. ZORB absorbs 10x it's weight in less than half a second -- that's 20x faster than cotton, bamboo or hemp. Zorb has incredible holding power too, a single layer holds up to 3 times the moisture of the best absorbing knits so leaking and exterior wicking can be reduced or eliminated

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Could you post a pic of how these look when they're in panties (not on a model of course)?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Top pic is the bottom view...you snap it around your panties. So the snap you see would be on the outside of your undies. The bottom photo shows the pads opened and face-up, the side that would be against your skin, but you would snap them around your undies as in the bottom photo.

Clear as mud? :p

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Yep, I just wanted to see if they fit...umm....hourglass snug like or rectangle snug like. The pictures make them look huge - like a pair of undies themselves!

goldenluver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
2971_dsc02214.jpg

this is the large one on a pair of new panties

2971_dsc02215.jpg

this is the under side of panty to show the snap

2971_dsc02194.jpg

here are some other colors I've made

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I hope you do a great business (I made my own), but thanks so much for the laugh! (panties on top of jeans and taking the picture for us :) )

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I preferred cloth when I still menstruated! I'm not sure why people like the icky disposable ones, so hopefully you'll do good business!

mrbstephens

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bethanial said:
I hope you do a great business (I made my own), but thanks so much for the laugh! (panties on top of jeans and taking the picture for us :) )
I have some already too and they're fabulous! I also got a nice giggle from that pic! :gig

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
I custom make mine to fit me, and love them!

And that pic? :gig
Can't wait till one of the men pops into this thread :lol:

goldenluver

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
thanks for support, it's really appretiated