Fun Seeking Farmerchick Journal

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Can I just say I HATE CLEANING UP AFTER DINNER!!!

BBH, hope you had a nice dinner :)

FC......that cat is creepin' me out girl!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
I had a great time thanks y'all.

The place was in an old exposed brick walled building by the ferry docks. They sold full or half dinners. I ordered a half and for $10 bucks I got: a wonderful pear, walnut and goat cheese salad, and shrimp and steamer clams served en papaillote (bag) and opened right in front of my eyes by the waitress. The garlic French bread and fresh buffalo mozzarella balls served in pesto sauce were free!! :drool

Well worth the 10 bucks that I didn't have to pay!! And coming home to a clean kitchen was priceless. Ahhh...

delia_peterson

Covered in Compost
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
I had a great time thanks y'all.

The place was in an old exposed brick walled building by the ferry docks. They sold full or half dinners. I ordered a half and for $10 bucks I got: a wonderful pear, walnut and goat cheese salad, and shrimp and steamer clams served en papaillote (bag) and opened right in front of my eyes by the waitress. The garlic French bread and fresh buffalo mozzarella balls served in pesto sauce were free!! :drool

Well worth the 10 bucks that I didn't have to pay!! And coming home to a clean kitchen was priceless. Ahhh...
:th Aww, now I am hungry...:rolleyes: